Cottage living provides a residence in either a quad or duplex setting both with direct access to decks, lawns, views, and natural surroundings. Each residence is designed to give privacy in a neighborhood setting. Floor plans range from 1,317 to 1,585 square feet of open living space, full kitchens, generous living and dining areas, two bedrooms, 1 ½ to 2 baths, stacking washer and dryers, a large deck with patio doors, and a one-car garage with ample storage areas. All cottages are phone/cable/internet ready. Our oceanfront cottages at 1,585 square feet also have a den. Oceanfront cottages have unsurpassed bay vistas and rest just a few yards from the shoreline.
As a consumer cooperative, stock prices are reflective of individual cottages.
Cottage Floor Plans
Cottage floor plans are designed to take advantage of natural vistas and light through a multitude of large windows. Each cottage has a large living area with a separate area for dining. Some cottages feature a solarium with atrium doors to a deck, a one-car garage, storage area, and entry foyer with a large coat closet and additional door to the living space creating a buffer between cool stormy weather and you. Full kitchens have a pass-through and two entrances, all baths have ample floor space and master baths have a stackable washer and dryer. Closet space is ample, linen storage convenient, all residences have baseboard hot water heat, and floors are finished with carpet, tile, vinyl, and/or wood – depending on the individual unit. You are encouraged to make your living space your own; we will assist you in arrangements for upgrades, paint choices, window treatments, gas fireplaces/stoves, heat pumps, and whatever you desire to make your cottage home.
- Floor Plan I -Two Bedrooms 1,317 Square Feet
- Floor Plan J -Two Bedrooms 1,371 Square Feet
- Floor Plan K -Two Bedrooms & Den 1,585 Square Feet
- Floor Plan L -Two Bedrooms 1,386 Square Feet
- Site Plan
Cottages are all currently sold; please consider getting on our Priority Waiting List.
Cottages range in price from $245,000 to $525,000 depending on location and amenities.
Monthly Fees – Cottages
Fee’s range from $2,167-$2,586 for cottage residents and include:
- Property taxes
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Outside lawn and building care
- Snow removal – even for your cottage sidewalk
- Repairs and maintenance to your residence including plumbing, heating, electrical and appliances
- Window washing inside and out yearly
- Cleaning of refrigerator coils and dryer vents
- Installation and removal of window air conditioners
- Boiler maintenance
- Water and sewer
- Trash and recycling pick up
- Outside painting and repairs
- Meal Plan availability
- Entertainment arranged by the Activities Committee
- Hairdresser on site
- Library – available 24-hours daily
- Security 24-hours a day
- Healthcare resource
- Emergency response system
- Fitness program 3 days a week
- Van transportation
- Oil price lock-in